Public Records Request Form
Thank you for your interest in obtaining a public record. Please read the following and provide the information as requested. We look forwarding to serving you.
Request for Public Records, F.S. 119.12(2)
All public records requests for the Jackson County Supervisor of Elections Office must be communicated to our records custodian in order to ensure your request is processed in a timely manner.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, or do not want to provide your request in writing, contact this office at (850) 482-9652 or in person at 2851 Jefferson Street, Marianna, FL32448.
Fees related to public records requests, F.S. 119.07 (4) (a-d)
- .15 per one-sided copy, legal size or smaller
- .20 per two-sided copy, legal size or smaller
- 1.00 per certified copy
- Actual cost of duplication for other types of media
Public Records Exemption (F.S. 97.0585) (F.S. 101.62)
The following information is exempted (but not limited to) from a public records request:
- Social Security Numbers
- Florida Driver’s License / State Identification Numbers
- Information related to where a person registered to vote or updated their voter registration
- Copies of Signatures
- Absentee request information (restricted to Canvassing board, Election official, political party or official thereof, registered political committee, committee of continuous existence, candidate who has filed qualification papers and is opposed in an upcoming election, and voter (entitled only to access his or her own absentee ballot request information directly from Supervisor of Elections for county of residence).
Carol A. Dunaway
Supervisor of Elections
2851 Jefferson Street
Marianna, FL 32448